The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring consistent financial strategy through a range of avenues such as managing and allocating accounts, financial statements, and tax data. The candidate will also be the point of contact for banks, auditors, and tax authorities.
- Enter all daily transactions into accounting software (Xero)
- Process all supplier payments, payroll, and credit card transactions
- Manage accounts receivable (including contacting merchants as needed)
- Deposit cheques into bank account and manage petty cash for the office
- Complete daily bank reconciliation and matching of payments received
- Manage financial vendor relationships including FX partners, MPF, company insurance, credit card processing, etc
- Summarize monthly financial statements – balance sheet, profit and loss, cashflow and other reports
- Analyze opportunities for cost savings, increasing efficiencies and profit margins
- Support internal teams with budgeting and cash flow projections as needed
- Maintain accounting controls through recommending policies and procedures
- Contribute to team and operational efficiency
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- At least 2 years of working experience in a relevant financial role
- Accounting, payment processing and data entry experience
- Experience creating monthly reporting (P&L, Balance sheet, etc)
- Xero or equivalent accounting software proficient
- Strong time management skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and looking for new challenges in personal growth
Salary range HKD$24,000-HKD$32,000 depending on experience.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!